Terms of Servce
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- By accessing, using, viewing, posting Content (as defined below) to, browsing, registering an account (collectively referred to as the “Services”) on honeyhive.com (the “Website”), you conclude a legally binding agreement with us, Hive42 Pte Ltd (“HONEYHIVE”), the owner and administrator of this Website.
- You accept without limitation or qualification the Terms of Service (“TOS”) of this Website. The TOS may be amended or updated from time to time without notice to you. If you do not agree to the amendments or changes to the TOS, you should immediately cease use of any of the Services provided on the Website and terminate your account. Using the Services of the Website constitutes your agreement to adhere to and be bound by any amendments made to the aforementioned documents. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time at honeyhive.com/terms.
- Any amended TOS shall replace all previous versions of the same. After any such amendment becomes effective, HONEYHIVE will deem your continued use of the Website or any of the Services as your acceptance and agreement to such amendment.
- HONEYHIVE will, from time to time, post on the Website, guidelines and rules relating to the use of the Services. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS.
- References in these TOS to “we”, “us” or “our” refer to HONEYHIVE, a company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Singapore, having its registered address at 20 Cecil Street #14-01 Equity Plaza, Singapore 049705.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
- In order to be able to post Content on this Website, you must register for a member’s account with HONEYHIVE.
By registering for an account, you warrant that:
- you are above 18 years of age;
- you are using your actual identity;
- the personal particulars, including but not limited to your name, email address and date of birth, are accurate, complete and current; and
- you will maintain and promptly update the information that your provide and ensure that such information is kept true, accurate, current and complete.
- You will receive a password and account designation upon completion of the registration process. Alternatively, you may log into your account through a third party verification process.
You acknowledge that you are fully responsible for:
- maintaining the confidentiality of your password; and
- all activities that occur under your account.
- You agree to notify HONEYHIVE of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
- HONEYHIVE is not liable for any loss or damage arising from failure to comply with this Clause 2.
- HONEYHIVE provides Services and Content on its Website on an “as is” basis. HONEYHIVE, its employees, subsidiaries, related corporations, associates and affiliates make no representations, endorsements or warranties of any kind whatsoever about the Services and Content on the Website, including advertisements supplied by the respective advertisers and their creditworthiness, and in no event shall HONEYHIVE be liable to any party for any damages, claims, expenses or losses of any kind arising from or in connection with any use of or reliance on the accuracy, availability, currency, title, non-infringement, quality, reliability, suitability, legitimacy and completeness of the Services and Content.
- You understand that all information, data, text, software, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. As such, by using the Services, you are responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available on the Website whether publicly or privately and you grant HONEYHIVE a worldwide perpetual license to display and process all such Content uploaded.
- You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
- HONEYHIVE is, under no circumstances, liable for any Content, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Website.
- HONEYHIVE reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify and discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any Services of the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that HONEYHIVE shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services. HONEYHIVE reserves the right to reject any application to register for any Services of the Website.
- As part of the Service and to promote the Website, HONEYHIVE may conduct promotions and competitions from time to time. Such promotions and competitions shall be governed by such rules as specified by HONEYHIVE. HONEYHIVE reserves the right to disqualify or suspend the participation of any user found to be cheating or dishonestly manipulating such promotion or competition.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. HONEYHIVE disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- HONEYHIVE makes no warranty that (i) the Services will meet your requirements; (ii) the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable; and (iv) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations.
- HONEYHIVE cannot and does not endorse, and cannot be responsible for, the messages, views, opinions, research and recommendations of individuals, users, and organisations of deemed interest, or advocate any patronage of any particular service provider, course of treatment or commercial dealings in any securities, investments or classes of securities or investments nor does the inclusion on the Website of a link to other website(s) or resources imply any form of endorsement by HONEYHIVE. HONEYHIVE does not actively review or edit the messages, views, opinions, research and recommendations of users, even if such messages, views, opinions, research and recommendations are made by the users using the Website. While the information on the Website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, none of the data, news, information, reports or opinions nor any of the recommendations (if any) has been customised for any specific person or class of persons. HONEYHIVE is not a party to any transaction between users of the Website. HONEYHIVE accepts no liability for any loss arising out of the use of the information or recommendations on the Website. The information and data available on the Website presented in text, graphics or whatever form, may include inaccuracies or errors and HONEYHIVE and its Content providers reserve the right to periodically make changes to the information or data on this Website.
- By making available information and data pursuant on the Website, including facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organisations of deemed interest, HONEYHIVE and its Content providers are not giving or purporting to give or representing or holding themselves out as giving medical, financial, investment, tax, legal and other professional diagnosis or advice. You shall always seek the relevant professional advice before otherwise making any such decisions. Further the information available on this Website has not been tailored for any particular situation and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. It is reasonably expected that any person should consult a qualified medical professional when seeking medical attention and would verify any information or recommendation provided on this Website from independent sources.
- HONEYHIVE may monitor or review any areas on the Website where you transmit or post communications for the purpose of promoting its efficiency, usefulness and appropriateness of use. However, HONEYHIVE does not undertake to monitor or review every posting or communication, and HONEYHIVE disclaims any and all liability relating to all Content, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, trademarks, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
You agree to indemnify and hold HONEYHIVE, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Services, your use of the Services, your connection to the Services, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- HONEYHIVE shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequences or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if HONEYHIVE has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Services; or (v) any other matter relating to the Services.
- Any claim of any nature and any action against HONEYHIVE must be commenced within two (2) years after the date on which the cause of action arises, following which you shall have no further claim whatsoever against HONEYHIVE.
USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge that HONEYHIVE may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that private messages, message board postings or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number of private messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum size of any private message that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on HONEYHIVE servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Service in a given period of time. You agree that HONEYHIVE shall not be liable for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that HONEYHIVE reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that HONEYHIVE reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time.
HONEYHIVE may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice,
immediately terminate your account and access to the Services. Cause
for such termination shall include without limitation:
- breaches or violations of the TOS or other requirements in incorporated documents, guidelines or rules;
- request by law enforcement or other government agencies;
- self-initiated account deletions;
- discontinuance or material modification to the Services or part thereof;
- unexpected technical or security issues or problems; and
- extended periods of inactivity.
Termination of your account includes the following:
- removal of access to and barring of further use to all Services; and
- deletion of your account and password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or part thereof).
- Termination of your account shall be without prejudice to any other rights or remedies HONEYHIVE may be entitled to under the TOS, at law or in equity, and shall not affect any accrued rights or liabilities nor the coming into or continuance in force of any provision which is expressly or by implication intended to come into or continue in force on or after such termination.
- HONEYHIVE may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your account and access to the Services. Cause for such termination shall include without limitation:
HONEYHIVE reserves all intellectual property rights to its Services and Content on the Website, including international copyright and trade mark rights. All other names, products and marks mentioned are the intellectual property rights of their respective owners. No materials provided through the Website, including text, graphics, code, ratings, rankings, databases, aggregated information, user- generated content and/or software may be reproduced, modified, adapted, distributed, published, displayed, uploaded, posted, transmitted or hyperlinked in any manner and in any form without the express, prior written approval of HONEYHIVE and the respective copyright and trade mark owners. The Services and Content provided by HONEYHIVE on the Website are for the user’s personal use only, and the user may not engage in any dealings with other parties with such Services and Content. Such dealings include commercial dealings and dealings which will adversely affect the commercial value of the Services and Content provided by HONEYHIVE.
- The TOS and other incorporated guidelines and rules constitute the entire agreement between you and HONEYHIVE and govern your use of the Services.
- The TOS shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore, and any claims or disputes of whatever nature shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
- The failure of HONEYHIVE to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
- Your account is not transferrable and any rights to your account and its Content terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of your death certificate, your account will be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.